Central HRD Ministry Announces New Norms & Schedules For NEET, NET & JEE
The Union Ministry of HRD announced a host of changes in major national level entrance exams. According to the announcement, all these exams will come under National Testing Agency (NTA). The ministry wanted to unify the tests under one testing organization.
Good News For Aspirants
The announcement shows a drastic overhaul in their existing norms and annual schedules. Mr Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister of HRD made the announcement. This announcement is actually good news for the aspirants across the nation. CBSE was in charge of most of these entrance tests. With these proceedings, NTA will solely be responsible for these tests.
A Few More Changes For Good
Apart from this, Mr Javadekar also announced a few more changes. The experts have welcomed the changes. They also expect these changes to make the system transparent and corruption free.
Some of the major changes announced are –
- The National Eligibility Test (NET) and JEE (Mains) and NEET entrance exams will be held twice a year
- These changes are effective from the NET exams in December 2018
- The JEE (Mains) would happen in January & April of 2019 and NEET in February & May
- Students can take these tests in the same languages as before
- No change in syllabus, question format or fees will take place
- All the exams mentioned in the announcement will be computer-based
- The students can practice for these exams online or at authorized tests centres
- These practice or mock tests free and available to all registered applicants
- NTA has established a network of these test centres across the nation. This will provide equal opportunity to everyone in India
- These centres will likely be in educational institutes where students can practice
- Aspirants can appear for the exam twice in a year
- Only the best score among the two will be taken into consideration for admission
- Use of extremely secure IT infrastructure to conduct tests to prevent cheating & leaks
NTA has brought in experts, statisticians and psychometricians to help better the test. Also, these academicians will be ‘test item writers’ to ensure good quality of tests.
I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this
site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog
posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own blog now 😉
Hello.This article was extremely motivating, particularly since I was looking for thoughts on this topic last Saturday.
I needed to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new stuff you post.
I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet
I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
This is a topic that I was really looking up for… Many thanks!
Keep up the good work! Thanks.
I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining, and without
a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.
This is a topic that is close to my heart… Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?
Wow, fantastic blog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for?
you made running a blog look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as smartly
as the content!
I’m now not certain where you’re getting your info,
however great topic. I need to spend some time studying more or figuring out more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was searching for this information for my mission.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I
will be waiting for your further write ups thank you