Atoms and Molecules - CBSE Class 9 Chemistry
Understanding atoms and molecules is easy and interesting with TG Campus® CBSE Class 9 Chemistry under the guidance of our expert tutors. This course is modelled on NCERT’s Class 9 Science Chapter 3.
CBSE 9th: Atoms and Molecules (Entire chapter)
- Core concepts – More than 5
- Study notes prepared by experts
- Online chapter assessment for practice
- 25 questions and more for self-practice
- Mind maps for quick and in-depth revision
- Subjective questions as per CBSE paper pattern
- More expertise on assertion and reasoning based questions
TG Campus® comprehensive course in Atoms and Molecules makes the learner exam-ready in every way. Designed on NCERT’s Class 9 Science Chapter 3, our expert faculty makes learning this topic exciting and delightful.
The Atoms and Molecules chapter on Chemistry covers core concepts and topics with in-depth clarity through Live class recordings. The complex concepts in the atoms and molecules chapter are explained well, which makes is easy to understand the elements and laws associated with them. Detailed study of Molecular formulas, atomic size, Atomic mass, Valency and mole concept, are explained systematically in a simple way.
Topics covered are
- Lavoisier's Laws of Chemical Combination
- Law of constant proportions
- Law of conservation of mass
- Symbols of atoms of different elements
- Atomic mass
- Molecules of elements
- Molecules of compounds
- Writing Chemical Formulae
- Formulae of simple compounds
- Molecular mass
- Formula unit mass
- Mole concept
- Charged Particles in Matter
Our Study Notes provide key ideas and points with proper explanations that can be referred to while preparing the chapter.
Mind Map is a brief walkthrough of the Atoms and Molecules chapter.
Online Chapter Assessment includes multiple tests in MCQ questions mapped with topics of Atoms and Molecules that help to assess the learnings achieved. After completion of the tests, the result will be displayed with the correct answer explanation.
Homework includes subjective questions with short and long answers to enhance the learner’s critical thinking capacity.
|Topics Covered||Chapter Assessments (MCQ)|
|Lavoisier's Laws of Chemical Combination||6|
|Law of constant proportions|
|Law of conservation of mass|
|Symbols of atoms of different elements|
|Molecules of elements|
|Molecules of compounds|
|Writing Chemical Formulae|
|Formulae of simple compounds|
|formula unit mass|
|Charged Particles in Matter|