Commerce 1 Year Online Course Program for 12th Class
Learn from best Tutors from the comfort of your home. TG Campus® has its expert team to elevate/raise the potential of each aspirant to transmute them into professional.
- 450 Lecture Hours
- 50 Hours of Doubt Removals
- 70 Hours of Tests
Batch Start Date:
15th June, 2020
Commerce as a course of education can be interpreted as a study of business and trade pursuits such as the exchange of goods and services from the producer to the final customer.
The important subjects that are educated in the Commerce subject in class 12th, comprise Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies, Statistics, Mathematics and Informatics Practices.
The accounts section of TG Course deals with understanding and classifying the few accountancy tasks which involve recording classification and reporting of a transaction. When any information is prepared as a report for any individuals or companies use outside the organization, the process is known as ‘financial accounting’.
Economics and Business Studies
TG Commerce course helps the student to gain a substantial foundation and understanding of how a business should be operated, and improve one’s communication, operation, strategy, and commercial activity skill.
The Course helps to make the students understand how an individual, companies, and government decides on declared resources to satisfy each desire and requirements. It also helps determine how an individual or an organization should organize and coordinate with each other to determine the expected outcome.
The TG Commerce Mathematics portion being one of the integral part of commerce and it helps the student with the basic knowledge of math principles used in Commerce and helps in solving and understanding real life situations faced by them when they position themselves in a real life scenario in the future. Most of the organizations use mathematics in inventory management, marketing, accounting, financial analysis, and sales forecasting.
The TG Commerce course helps the student to understand and analyze the situations and associate data with the same. These numbers or data points, which is also known as statistics represent facts on the basis of a mass of figures. This statistics help is a comparison of facts.
To help the students with the Objectives of the Courses, the teachers make use of various Learning Tools, but are not limited to:
- Real-Life Case Studies
- TG Study Materials (Reference Books)
- The Study Materials have been created by experts of TG keeping in line the learning pedagogy of the students
- The Teachers are also equipped with Teaching Collaterals which is in line with the Reference Books provided by TG to the students. They have been created by experts to take care of the coverage of the syllabus and uniformity across all TG teachers.
- Live Classes
- More than 450 hours of live lectures.
- Every class gets recorded thereby helps the student in revising the topics whenever they wish to do so at any point during their enrolment with TG Campus.
- The TG Teachers also use their Live Classes to show case the application of various case studies thereby making the students appreciate the application of concepts learnt by them in the course.
- One on One/Batch Doubt Removal Sessions –
- More than 50 hours of Doubt Removal Sessions
- Discussion Forum
- They Discussion forum helps student in a way to post their doubts which can be answered by other students of the same batch or by the teacher, this helps the student in clarifying the doubts even after sessions.
- Tests and Assessments
- More than 70 hours of Tests
- Regular Mentoring of students by Counsellors
- Parent – Teacher Meetings