SAT Best Prep Books
Nothing beats the advice, tips and tricks given to you by the masters of SAT. Here is a list of reference books from the authors and publications are known to enhance the SAT preparation exponentially.
Important Reference Books For SAT
Preparing for the SAT is something that needs intricate planning. This planning and scheduling can be done efficiently if you are equipped with the best books for SAT Preparation. While you plan out your schedule, do not forget to bring the SAT prep and help books. Here's a list of the best SAT Prep Books which are a must for everyone who plans to attempt SAT. These SAT prep books are an amazing stack of innovative strategies to implement for better results, mock tests and questions that have appeared in the SAT conducted over the past years.
1. SAT Prep Plus 2020: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Prep Published on: 02/03/2020
A perfect SAT exam reference that offers everything from study plans, online mock tests, and video lessons, this book covers every topic with uber clarity. In addition, the book takes your prep to the next level with its apt explanations to your problems and a step-by-step strategy to get set for the SAT.
What it offers -
- 1400+ Practice Questions
- 2 Extensive Full-Length KAPLAN Practice Tests
- Expert Analysis & Explanations for Two Official College Board SAT Practice Tests
- Special Techniques for The Essay
- KAPLAN's Smart-Points System
2. SAT Prep 2020 & 2021: SAT Prep Guide 2020 & 2021
Author: SAT Study Prep Guide 2020 & 2021 Team
If any book can possibly encompass everything that might appear in SAT, it would be this book. Multitudes of practice test questions and step by step explanations to find their answers. These explanations help you avoid silliest of the mistakes which result in wastage of time, thus becoming one of the most important time-saving factors for SAT examinees. Not to forget the latest strategies which are vital for the SAT preparations.
With this book, you will learn -
- The Best Test Taking Strategies
- Smart Reading Tricks
- To Improve Your Writing and Language Skill
- Essential Mathematics
- Essay Writing Techniques
- Alternate Ways to Solve Questions
- Detailed Answer Explanations
3. Cracking the SAT with 5 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (College Test Preparation)
Author: Princeton Review
Prep Published on: 22/05/2019
A solid reference book that brings to you 5 full-length practice tests and covers the most important topics in SAT prep.
This book will give you -
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps
- Strategies through detailed examples
- Better Reading Skills
- Comprehensive subject review
- To solve every probable type of question in SAT
- Better ways to increase SAT score
- Tactics to solve Multi-step questions