Online Pre-Foundation Programs for 6th Class
Start the Competitive exams preparation along with 6th class exams. TG Campus® offers a pre-foundation course for class 6 which covers the entire syllabus of school and foundation for both JEE & NEET.
- 80 Lecture Hours
- 25 hours of Doubt Removals
- 10+ Chapter Tests
- 4+ Unit Tests
- Unlimited Hours of Self Practice Tests
- Recordings of all Live Sessions
TG Campus® Pre - Foundation 6th course is an intensive program that covers the entire syllabus for School, and Foundation taking both JEE and NEET into perspective.
The Objective of the TG Campus® Pre - Foundation 6th course can be summarised as follows:
- The foremost objective of the course is to excel in the school examinations and therefore the Pre - Foundation courses, which start from the basics, cover the school curricula and take the students sail through the application of questions.
- The next objective is to help in building up the concepts of the students with a strong application background for the Foundation courses and also helping them in International Examinations like Olympiads, KVPY, NTSE in higher classes and also for the scholarship examinations conducted by various Government and Non - Government organisations.
- The Courses have been thoughtfully designed in such a way to prepare the students for all Future Competitive Examinations by building their mindset more in line with a systematic and stress-free environment for a strong grasp of the fundamental concepts covered in the courses.
- The Courses broadly encompass the following skills but are not only limited to the following:
- Development of the Mathematical Skills
- Development of the Scientific Environment
- Development of the Reasoning Skills
- Development of the Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- Development in the Competitive Quotient (CQ)
- Development and Enhancement of the Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- Overall, these courses in a way enhance the presentation and personality skills at a very early age which results in a successful career of the students.
To help the students with the Objectives of the Courses, the teachers make use of various Learning Tools, but are not limited to:
- Animated Live Videos
- Real Life Examples
- TG Study Materials (Reference Books)
- Live Classes
- Tests and Assessments
|Motion and Measurement of Distances||2||1||1|
|Light, Shadows and Reflections||2||1||1|
|Electricity and Circuits||2||1||1|
|Fun with Magnets||1||1||1|
|Sorting Materials into Groups||1||1||1|
|Separation of Substances||1||1||1|
|Changes Around Us||2||1||1|
|Air Around Us||2||1||1|
|Food and Nutrition||2||1||1|
|Fibre To Fabric||2||1||1|
|All about Plants||2||1||1|
|The Living Organisms||2||1||1|
|Introduction to Numbers||3||1||1|
|Operations on Numbers||5||1||1|
|Basic Geometrical Ideas||4||1||1|
|Understanding Elementary Shapes||4||1||1|
|Ratio and Proportion||4||1||1|