NEET Chemistry Online Programs
With so many topics and modules to cover in NEET Chemistry, aspirants usually look out for external help. Keeping that in mind, TG Campus® has designed an online course to help strategize their preparation efficiently!
Chemistry is a branch of physical science that helps us in understanding the composition, structure, properties and change of matter.
Chemistry for NEET deals with topics such as properties of individual atoms, how atoms form chemical bonds to create chemical compounds, the interactions of substances through intermolecular forces that give matter its general properties, and the interactions between substances through chemical reactions to form different substances.
All the topics in the Chemistry for NEET have been prepared considering the needs of students preparing for elite exams like NEET, CMC Vellore, etc. The theory is well supported by illustrious examples to help students excel in this section.
- Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure and Periodic Classification
- Chemical Bonding, States of Matter and Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry
- Redox Reactions
- s and p Block Elements
- Basics of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
- Qualitative Analysis
- Solid State, Solution and Colligative Properties
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry and Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p, d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Benzene and Alkyl Benzene
- Alkyl Halides, Aryl Halides, Alcohols, Ethers and Phenols
- Aliphatic and Aromatic Aldehydes, Ketones and Acids
- Aliphatic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life and Polymers